Posts tagged ccna final exam answers 4.0
1. Refer to the exhibit. The network administrator needs to setup Switch1 for remote access from HostA. The show ip interface brief is issued on Router1 and the show interfaces trunk command is issued on the Switch1 to verify the current status. The administrator applies the additional configuration shown in the exhibit to Switch1. However, the telnet from HostA fails. What additional commands need to be applied to the switch?
Switch(config)# interface vlan 1 Switch(config-if)# ip address 10.1.1.250 255.255.255.0 Switch(config-if)# no shutdown Switch(config-if)# ip default-gateway 10.1.10.254
Switch(config)# interface vlan 1 Switch(config-if)# ip address 10.1.50.250 255.255.255.0 Switch(config-if)# no shutdown Switch(config-if)# ip default-gateway 10.1.50.254
Switch(config)# More >
1. Refer to the exhibit. The network containing router B is experiencing problems. A network associate has isolated the issue in this network to router B? What action can be preformed to correct the network issue?
issue the ip address command on interface FastEthernet 0/0
**issue the no shutdown command on interface FastEthernet 0/1
issue the clock rate command on interface Serial 0/0/0
issue the description command on interface Serial 0/0/1
2. Which three IPv4 addresses represent a broadcast for a subnet? (Choose three.)
3. In a Cisco IOS device, where is the startup-configuration file stored?
4. Which prompt represents the More >
1. Which two statements are true about IPv6 link local addresses? (Choose two.)
They begin with the 2000::/3 prefix. They begin with the FE80::/10 prefix. They are assigned by IANA to an organization. They must be manually configured by the administrator. They are assigned to a host by a stateless autoconfiguration process.
2. Refer to the exhibit. What is another way to represent this IPv6 address?
2031::130F::9C0::130B 2031::130F::9C0:0:130B 2031:0:130F::9C0::130B 2031:0:130F::9C0:0:130B
3. Refer to the exhibit. A host connected to Fa0/0 is unable to acquire an IP address from the DHCP server. The output of the debug ip dhcp server command shows “DHCPD: there is no More >
1 A network administrator is tasked with maintaining two remote locations in the same city. Both locations use the same service provider and have the same service plan for DSL service. When comparing download rates, it is noticed that the location on the East side of town has a faster download rate than the location on the West side of town. How can this be explained?
The West side has a high volume of POTS traffic.
The More >