Posts tagged CCNA 4 Final Exam Answers
Welcome to this blog
I hope this blog will help you pass ccna final exam.
I will update all questions and answers
1. What functionality do access control lists provide in the implementation of dynamic NAT on a Cisco router?
define which addresses can be translated
define which addresses are assigned to a NAT pool
define which addresses are allowed out the router
define which addresses can be accessed from the inside network
2. Which three guidelines would help contribute to creating a strong password policy? (Choose three.)
Once a good password is created, do not change it.
Deliberately misspell words when creating passwords.
Create passwords that are at least 8 characters in length.
Use combinations of upper case, lower case, and special More >
1. Which of the following describes the roles of devices in a WAN? (Choose three.)
**A CSU/DSU terminates a digital local loop.
A modem terminates a digital local loop.
A CSU/DSU terminates an analog local loop.
**A modem terminates an analog local loop.
**A router is commonly considered a DTE device.
A router is commonly considered a DCE device.
2. What value in the address field of a Frame Relay header identifies the destination of the frame?
3. The serial PPP link between the Left and Right routers is configured as shown in the diagram. Which configuration issue explains why the link is unable to establish a PPP More >
1. A technician has been asked to run Cisco SDM one-step lockdown on the router of a customer. What will be the result of this process?
Traffic is only forwarded from SDM-trusted Cisco routers.
Security testing is performed and the results are saved as a text file stored in NVRAM.
**The router is tested for potential security problems and any necessary changes are made.
All traffic entering the router is quarantined and checked for viruses before being forwarded.
2. Refer to the exhibit. A network administrator is trying to configure a router to use SDM but it is not functioning correctly. What could be the More >
1. A network administrator is asked to design a system to allow simultaneous access to the Internet for 250 users. The ISP for this network can only supply five public IPs. What can be used to accomplish this task?
**port address translation
2. The LAN attached to the Ethernet interface of the Raleigh router shown in the graphic is addressed with private IP addresses. If one public IP is assigned to the company, which commands could be used in a configuration that allows all devices with private IPs in this network to access the Internet? (Choose two.)
**ip nat inside More >
1. Identify the factors that contribute to congestion on an Ethernet LAN. (Choose three.)
**improper placement of enterprise level servers
**addition of hosts to a physical segment
replacement of hubs with workgroup switches
**increasing use of bandwidth intensive network applications
migration to full-duplex Ethernet within the LAN
2. Which of the following are examples of TCP/IP application layer protocols? (Choose three.)
**a terminal emulation protocol that supports remote console connections with various network devices
a protocol created by IBM that makes it easier for mainframes to connect to remote offices
**a protocol responsible for transporting electronic mail on TCP/IP networks and the Internet
a protocol that controls the rate at More >
1. Which two statements are true about IPv6 link local addresses? (Choose two.)
They begin with the 2000::/3 prefix. They begin with the FE80::/10 prefix. They are assigned by IANA to an organization. They must be manually configured by the administrator. They are assigned to a host by a stateless autoconfiguration process.
2. Refer to the exhibit. What is another way to represent this IPv6 address?
2031::130F::9C0::130B 2031::130F::9C0:0:130B 2031:0:130F::9C0::130B 2031:0:130F::9C0:0:130B
3. Refer to the exhibit. A host connected to Fa0/0 is unable to acquire an IP address from the DHCP server. The output of the debug ip dhcp server command shows “DHCPD: there is no More >
1 A network administrator is tasked with maintaining two remote locations in the same city. Both locations use the same service provider and have the same service plan for DSL service. When comparing download rates, it is noticed that the location on the East side of town has a faster download rate than the location on the West side of town. How can this be explained?
The West side has a high volume of POTS traffic.
The More >