Posts tagged ccna 1 chapter 3 answers
Refer to the exhibit. What two pieces of information can be determined from the output that is shown? (Choose two.) The local host is using three client sessions. The local host is using web sessions to a remote server. The local host is listening for TCP connections using public addresses. The local host is using well-known port numbers to identify the source ports. The local host is performing the three-way handshake with 192.168.1.101:1037.
2. After a web browser makes a request to a web server that is listening to the standard port, what will be the source port More >
Updated 2011 100%
1. What application layer protocol is commonly used to support for file transfers between a client and a server? HTML HTTP FTP Telnet
2. What are two forms of application layer software? (Choose two.) applications dialogs requests services syntax
3. A network administrator is designing a network for a new branch office of twenty-five users. What are the advantages of using a client-server model? (Choose two.) centralized administration does not require specialized software security is easier to enforce lower cost implementation provides a single point of failure
4. What is the purpose of resource records in DNS? temporarily holds resolved entries used by the server to resolve names sent by the More >